MONITORING AND REPORTING
Reports on the state of the infrastructure, its development and use prepared by the liaison body (MoE) will be submitted regularly starting on 15 May 2010. The Report contains information on:
- ways of coordination among public providers and users of spatial data sets and services based on spatial data and intermediary organizations; description of relation to third parties and methods of quality assurance
- contribution of public administration bodies or third parties to functioning and coordination of the infrastructure for spatial information
- exploitation of the infrastructure for spatial information
- agreements about data sharing among public administration bodies
- costs and contributions linked to the implementation of this Directive.
Last update: 17.04.2023